Thursday, January 30, 2014

News, school, work and a phone

While procrastinating I found myself reading the news, at least there was something good to read 

At school today I learned that in Icelandic it is perfectly OK to start a sentence with the word *and*. I am still in shock. It just feels wrong. Short sentences are good. The shorter the better. Even if they begin with *and*. Just to practice I might start using this in English as well. Just for practice.

I took my fancy new 1998 model car for his first car was under my care. Looks like a whole new car. I like the colour. This is not my car, but it looks just like it.

Kasper still has a girlfriend. The same one. They are going to Japanese days at the university this weekend.

Stefán has a Judo wrestling tournament that I will be proudly watching on Saturday. I plan on filming it. Should be good.

After searching, researching and agonizing on what kind of phone to buy, I decided on the Samsung Galaxy S3 only to find out today it is sold out in Iceland, probably not coming back because it is too old and all that work was for nothing. So I bought a S4, spending more then I had wanted to but getting a great camera in the deal. Expect awesome pictures by Monday.

Unfortunately I can not thing of anything else right now, mostly because the kids are bothering me to much. I think it is time to put them to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment