Monday, April 23, 2012

time being destroyed

I dont know how this happened. I abandoned my blog for so long, and even now, 40 hours away from my málfræði final, I feel a stab of guilt for uploading pictures. But really, its after 9, to late to study anymore isnt it?
Leópold, playing 'dog' with our real dogs bowl and food, she is a little jealous

Leópold takes the food away because it was clearly not meant for Rósa, our real dog, whom keeps trying to eat it.

Leópold again, home sick with an ear infection, swears hes not tired but is out cold on the couch 10 minutes later. I should mention that he woke up when he rolled off the couch.

I dont know why they are so cute when they sleep, but here is Kasper, and Leópold. The older boys haveing taken over the responsibility of putting the baby to sleep has freed up a lot of time for me.

Just me and Stefán left, ready for bed, good night!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute to see Leopold and Rosa and Stefan and Kasper, and your beauty face! Good luck with your test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Lissy! We look forward to seeing you soon as well :D

    ReplyDelete