Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Last day

Today is my last day before classes get back into full swing, and there is a lot of things I had wanted to get done.
But being a master of excuses, I have a few good ones, so today will probably be wasted and Ill be kicking myself next week but to be fair, the weather is really bad today. It was bad yesterday, it is bad now and it will be bad all day. Right now we have 24 m/s winds, that's something like 86 km/h. Its not snowing out, but I can not see anything out the window from all the snow and stuff blowing around. So, Ill be staying home today, playing farmville and catching up on laundry. Those extra trips that I had wanted to make downtown will just have to wait until Friday at least.
I know the time will go by fast and the next thing I know it will be morning and all the chaos begins.

I would also like to thank Cassie (be seeing you in a few weeks) for the calender I got in the mail yesterday - its so nice to have an English calender, with some beautiful Australian sights.

1 comment:

  1. currently with 30 m/s gusts, or 108 km/h or 67 miles/hour. The police sent a warning out so people would know to not send the kids out on the bus

    ReplyDelete