Saturday, April 02, 2011

TAPA'S

Sounds like a party - Tapa's!
and it kinda was, last night I actually went out, without children, I even had a glass of the bubbly and was out until midnight!
leaving me slightly irritable at 6 a.m. this morning when the baby woke up, but this doesn't matter.
What does matter is that I had a really nice time, the food was great (seriously, I ate roasted duck and lobster tails), the crowd was famously Icelandic (I saw a man wearing the red-est pants I have ever seen) and the company was perfect (English speaking women married to Icelandic men, seriously have a club). I feel good, everyone needs to be human from time to time, but not too many times, I am also feeling substantially poorer after the night, but all for a cause right?

No comments:

Post a Comment