Friday, March 04, 2011

Old Pals

I should first mention that I was seriously delayed in my introduction to the internet, and when I did finally get online, as an adult, I was clue less.
I also never really got into chatting, but there is one person I did start chatting to once upon a time, 11 years ago.
Yesterday was Neils birthday, and if I am nothing but consistant, I forgot and remembered today.  It's true, I am a terrible friend.
Neil and I chatted for years, sent postcards back and forth, been real friends. And while we only send the odd email now I dont think that is any excuse to go and miss his birthday.
And I dont know if he reads my blog, I am sure I have never mentioned it to him (its kinda my secret blog, I rarely straight out tell anyone it exsists), but if he does I hope he finds it in himself to forgive me.
I always mean well.

No comments:

Post a Comment