Thursday, February 17, 2011

Soup is good food

Seriously, I love soup. Grill cheese sandwich with cream of tomato is my favorite, all time, meal.

Chicken soup and cure anything, turkey soup can get ride of those left overs, no matter how little food is in your house, you can always make soup.

So WHY WHY WHY do men (at least most) not consider it a meal. If I make soup for dinner they drink it all, then ask where the actual dinner is.

I have friends with the same problem.

But I like eating soup and these days with the price of food I think it is important to eat a little cheaper, at least once in a while.

If I could convince my family to be happy once a week with soup for dinner, I think the savings in our grocery bill would be noticeable.

But until then, a song, not really about soup but still in my mind:

No comments:

Post a Comment