Sunday, November 07, 2010

A little complaining.

What on earth would make someone hire someone they could not pay?

And it seems worse, although I don't know why, when a business, or say, museum, does it.

I guess you have figured out by now that all the work Davíð did putting up stage lights (beginning of September) and doing shows for them (since the lights went up), has still not been paid for.

I understand having a hard time keeping up with bills, I live in Iceland too. But I pay my bills, and on time.

I wonder if when they are deciding which bills to pay or not they considered that this particular guy is supporting his wife and three kids?

I am actually mostly over it. I accept that the money is gone, and it is just money.
But now Davíð is in the awkward position of not being able to do any more shows for them, because it would be stupid to keep working, and it is unfortunate because he liked it.

Alright, now I've got it out. I can move on and never speak of it again. At least for a while.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment