Monday, November 22, 2010

Eminem's still cool

Sometimes I feel really old, but not when Kasper and his friends are listening to music because they really like Eminem, and I think its OK too, although the lyrics seem a little inappropriate for kids, there English isn't that good anyways.

My name is and The Real Slim Shady were so popular when I was so young, hardly 18, and certainly thought I was pretty cool.

Now the kids are crazy about The way you lie and Not Afraid . Same guy!

But probably the best part is when I tried to show the kids that they are listening to the same stuff I listened to when I was young, they didn't believe me and said things like 'we don't get this guy', as though they 'get' any of them!

At least some things are not changing.

1 comment:

  1. I think there are a lot of people your age and older (my age) that like his music...my kids also make funny faces when I tell them some of the rap music they hear today has been around since I was a teen..ha ha.

    ReplyDelete