Thursday, September 02, 2010

Staying up late

Davíð is out working on the lighting at Víkingaheimur a.k.a. Viking World and I am bored, really bored.
This kids are sleeping, the laundry is done, dishs - check.
Nothing else to do but fool around online.
Farmville, here I come.
But first I want to share these:
My husbands Aunty Anne lives and teaches in Bhutan (admittedly I didn't know that was a place until she started teaching there), and no surprise, she has a blog. The most recent post I found really funny because I think it talks some conversations about men being like animals, like they really can not help themselves and thats OK.

It seems that most Bhutanese women accept that husbands will have other lovers, and that a good wife should “forgive” her husband.

I also ran across this great marriage advice that I actually try to live by, but sometimes need reminding: 

Let the small stuff go. Things are not always symbolic. Sometimes a dirty sock is just a dirty sock (or something like that). We don’t need to over analyze or over invest in small actions or omissions.

And last, but certainly not least, remember Oregon Trail?  Well, some fun loving people made a pretend movie tailer for it, as though it would be a movie... Anyways, if you played the game, you will laugh yourself silly. I nearly woke up the kids laughing so loud, but if you don't know what I am talking about, you will probably think this video is a little stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment