Saturday, August 21, 2010

Excuses, excuses

I know I have not been updating anything.

I am also a few weeks behind on emails, but here is the excuse:

My computer broke. Not really a big deal, we actually found it outside last year and it has been going great for a year now, so I can not complain.

But still. It was so easy to type, blog, up load photos ect. when I had a functioning computer in the living room. This meant I could keep an eye on the older boys coming and going while watching the baby play.

Since it has broken I have had to use Davíð's computer, in his office, a very un-child-friendly place. Not to mention that it is the last room in the apartment, so you might as well be not home for all you can hear from there.

But now I have a couchsurfer working on the problem, and determined to fix it, so with any luck I may be back at things in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment