Friday, August 06, 2010

Chuck It

I really tried to find a picture of this thing on line that was not copyright protected, but failed, so you will have to deal with my terrible description.
It's a stick that holds a tennis ball on the end and helps you to throw it really far, the ball that is.
It is great for me because I am not much of a pitcher, and my dog needs the exercise.
IN Canada I saw them a lot. IN the Edmonton river valley dog owners would spend sunny after noons laying fetch with there dogs.
In Iceland people think I use it to hit my dog. Or something like that. Lets just say I get a lot of strange looks.
Then this week I have had a couchsurfing family from Sweden here and while they did not buy a lot of Icelandic souvenirs, they were dying to buy one of these ball throwers. They have a dog at home. In fact, they actually spent the last half day searching pet shops for this amazing toy.
And it is amazing.
Actually, I know so many amazing products that if I had any sort of ambition I would set up shop and introduce Icelanders to the best of the best stuff. To me at least. And I am sure this dog toy would be a huge success.

1 comment:

  1. Michal3:42 PM

    definitely a great invention, the dog-ball-thrower. Saves your arm and gives the dog a better workout.

    ReplyDelete