Friday, July 16, 2010

Better news

The long awaited and muchly anticipated present from Janielle arrive today.

I ate the chocolate bars on the way to the bus stop, it had been 4 years since I had a Big Turk, and if you were wondering, it was as good as I remembered.

The shared the Willy Wonka Candy lick-a-sticks with friends, while being impressed that Willy Wonka was real.

I will not actually list everything, just saying how good it is to be thought of and know that even though I have been gone for so long, I am not forgotten yet :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:44 AM

    Im so happy that it arrived. ANd Im glad that you liked it. Even thou the lick-a- stick where for your boys. I would tell if you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my boys did eat them, they just shared, thats good right?
    we will save leó's till he gets a little bigger.
    Thanks again Nelly,
    you are the best! and you present is in the works - how do you like fish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:18 AM

    Thats good that your boys ate and shared there canadies. I thought that you meant that you shared your candies with your friends.hahahaha.
    As for fish I like FRESH fish.
    Janielle
    P.S. I know that I'm the best, you don't have to tell me twice.
    P.S.S. I was planning on getting a small christams present sent over for you guys, is there anything special you would like me to add?

    ReplyDelete