Friday, June 18, 2010

Its true, Lindsey-O is coming back!

Lindsey, my first couchsurfer ever, in fact she was the one who introduced me to couchsurfing all these three years ago, is coming back to Iceland and staying with me again.
Now this is worthy of a blog post or two because:
  • She got me hooked on couchsurfing, and while I have hosted over a hunderd people after her, she was the best surfer ever.
  • While every couchsurfing experience ends with promises to keep in touch, hers is the only one where it actually worked out.
  • Like the first time she was here, I am need of some serious Canadian company, coffee and friendliness (something I took for granted until I moved away)
Monday can not get here fast enough and my stomach is full of butterflies!
(not to mention other guests, more yippee's, who I will discuss in the next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment