Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 29th

Seriously a big day.

First and most important was Davíð's birthday. Now that he is 28 we can be the same age for a week, before my birthday.
Naturally we spent the day and night out at his parents feasting and soaking up the sun. Good times.

Next was Eurovision. Decent show,and I liked the winner, Germany


And last but not least, it was local election day, but by the results I would have to guess that the residents in Reykjanesbær like waiting hours to see a doctor, the 2 hours between buses and the lack of recycling. Stupids. But everyone else has blogged this to death, so I wont bother.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! May 29 is also my daughter's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, from Davíð and Happy Birthday to (this) daughter from us :D

    ReplyDelete