Saturday, April 17, 2010

Doing Great!

In Iceland when someone asks how you are doing, there is really only one answer: Allt Gott or All Good!

When really, I want to say something else. In fact, I nearly have to bite my tongue to keep myself from launching ahead and telling how things really are.

Like this scalp problem. My scalp has been super itchy all week, so I have been scratching it and then my hair is all flaky. I think I have dandruff. Hard to say for sure because I have never had it before, and I do not want to pay 2600kr for a Doctor to tell me to buy some Head and Shoulders.

Really, I wish I could just ask someone, but I guess that is not how things are done.

So I bought some special shampoo from the pharmacy, for a small fortune, and hope it does the trick.

Then next week I hope that when some one asks how I am doing, I will not have an erg to start talking about my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment