Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Last time

This fabulous Saskatchewan Roughriders shirt was a Christmas gift from my Dad. It came all the way from Canada, and not just anywhere inn Canada, but Saskatchewan. No one ever knows where that is.

Anyways, Leópold was a big baby and hardly fit the shirt from the moment it arrived, but I was stuffing him into it. IT just seemed right, that a football players shirt was a little tight and hardly fit.

Today I packed this shirt away, it was just getting way to small. It was actually looking like a belly shirt on him and it didn't look good. Time to save it for the next one :Þ

But here it is, the picture I always wanted to post, to show my little football star in training.

You may notice his hair is getting rather light now so it is looking like I will still be the only one in the house without yellow hair.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:41 AM

    Remember the T-shirt says, " When I grow up, I am going to be a Saskatchewan RoughRider. This means, not a fan, but an actual player. I could have bought a larger T-shirt for Leopold that says he was going to be a fan, but anybody can be a fan.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete