Saturday, March 20, 2010

Educational toys

The problem with Educational Toys is that they automatically cost more because they might actually be good for you to play with.
Some sort of snob appeal, like you can pay more for toys to make your kids smart.
Not why I bought them.
I was just feeling a little rich,
just kidding.
Actually I was thinking about these shapes and how, as a child, I spent hours at school making patterns and designs.
These flat little shapes were probably some of my favorite toys, so naturally, I had to get them for the kids.
I did felt a little robbed leaving the store, but as suspected, my kids love playing with them too.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:05 AM

    OMG does Kasper ever look like you in that picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is pretending that Stefán is next to him because he (Stefán) was there but took off at first sight of the camera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only does it have the endorsement of your fond memories, it is still around and for sale. I think that makes it way more than a snobby trendy "educational toy". Cool!

    ReplyDelete