Saturday, March 27, 2010

All about food

I once thought the kreppa was bringing out a nicer side of people. That working less and taking time to enjoy life was better for everyone, but articles like this show that there is still a rotten side to some people. 

Some people actually think it is a tough choice. Some people have said that Icelanders should get the help first, then if there is any left, then deal with the others.

I mean, seriously, if I went there for food for my family, I might not get anything because I was not born in Iceland.

I actually have an Icelandic husband and three Icelandic children, but I might not be able to help them?

I bet a lot of these Polish men they are complaining about have Icelandic families as well. I also bet that most of them would rather be anywhere else in the world then spending all morning waiting in line for food. I bet if they had a job, most people would rather be at work making enough money to be able to go to the grocery store after work and buy some grocery's. 

Actually, that is not the point. Someone needing food is someone needing food, no matter where they are from. That is just how is should be.

Anything else is just disgusting. People are people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment