Thursday, February 11, 2010

One hand

There has not been a whole lot of typing going on lately, but I have some excuses.
You see, typing, or any writing, requires 2 hand and a bit of thought.
These days both hands and my entire mind has been taken up.
At the best of times, when the boys are in school, I am still holding Leópold in one arm and trying to do something with the other.
Often when I get him to sleep I sleep myself, you could say I have been burning the candle at both ends.
Farmville is an alright way to pass the time, all I need to do is click the mouse with one hand. No thought required.
But seriously, my desk is littered with hastely scratched ideas of things I wanted to write about and it is time to get going.
I hope that for the next while, until I feel somewhat caught up, I will blog a little extra.
(This one handed typing has also seriously delayed my email replies, I am sorry)
Time to drink more coffee and start catching up!

No comments:

Post a Comment