Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cat Person

I was always a cat person, At least I thought I was and the main reason for this being laziness.

Cats are easier to clean up after.

No walks.

Once a week you just empty the entire litter ox into a bag and your done.

In fact that is the main reason I never wanted a dog, I never wanted to pick up after one.

YUCK YUCK YUCK.

I have a dog now and it still bothers me, but I put on a good show about it in front of the kids. 'Just put your hand in the bag and use it as a glove to pick up tje poo'

But inside I am gagging.

When I am alone I usually take her to the field and pretend to not pay attention, no one will notice there.

Today I found a bog of someone who feels the same way, it was funny.

Here is The Nervous Breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment