Thursday, December 17, 2009

Because my kids are that cute

And it was an economical gift for everyone.

I had my pictures developed.

Poor Lizzy brought them back with her from the states. I honestly didn't realize how heavy they would be, but I am so so so thankful. It would not have been possible to have them done in Iceland.

Anyways, I had three years (since I moved here) of pictures, the best of the best, in my opinion, narrowed down to 600 photos, printed, in doubles.

Note the best run on sentence ever.

One set is for me. Now I just need to find a reasonable set of photo albums.

The other set I am giving to everyone I know. Friends and family.

Because I assume you are all just like me and would love to have one or two real photos to have, to hang up or use as book marks.

I started sending them out last week, hope you enjoy :)

If I missed you it is because I do not have your address. If you email it to me I can send you a card too with a picture or two of my super cute boys.

****I have to say just looking at all the pictures made my so so proud and has helped me realize how truly blessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment