Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bad parents mean bad kids

I have to admit that Stefán has not been getting enough of my time lately.

Although there is no real excuse, I tend to tell myself that the baby and Kasper take up so much time, and Stefán has always been an easy kid.

I can now see that I have taken advantage of him being low maintenance for too long.

I used to think I never had to tell him anything, but now he just doesn't listen to anything.

He goes out and doesn't tell me where he is going.

I ask him to put away his laundry, he says no.

Once when he was angry, he told me the next time I missed the bus he would laugh at me.

Mean, I know...

Anyways, I have no one to blame but myself. I know that too.

But now I have a plan. There are a few stages, but after Christmas for sure, I will have more time for the middle child.

Its time.

No comments:

Post a Comment