Monday, October 05, 2009

TONIGHT!

I am booked into the hospital for 10 tonight to get things going, so with any luck I will have a baby tomorrow!
Being super over due has been a very long bad dream and I am so excited, and a little nervous, for it to end.
They had avoided induction up to this point for several reasons, but 3 weeks in a row of rising blood pressure, protein in the urine and some not so happy baby monitor's have pushed it to far, now there will be action!
So, I might be a little while coming back to the blog, a few days, you know how it is,
but I will have pictures as soon as I can and promise news as soon as I get home and can make it to the computer!
Come on Leopóld!

2 comments:

  1. Michal3:59 AM

    How exciting!

    Will pray that you have a safe and healthy delivery. Can't wait to meet the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations my dear, you are so brave! I imagine you must have been nervous on being overdue. I went trough this with Helen, but after a week I went for a 5km walk and it worked as an induction.

    Good thing it is over and you are both healthy.

    ReplyDelete