Sunday, October 04, 2009

Stefán's Party

Stefán's party was a really rushed, small and minimal event. A week early.
But I am supposed to be giving birth any moment so the sooner the party was done, the better.
We only invited a few kids from his class and I am sure when things calm down we will do something
with the family.
A friend of mine, Lizzy, came over to help out with the kids and most of the party was held in the building party room.
So my sanity and apartment were saved!
Although I was still very poor tempered and even took the cake off the table, rather angry, because the kids kept picking the candy off.
I also told off one boy for destroying the table cloth by poking holes in it with his fork.
But these are the pictures:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Time flies! I remember the last year´s party, it seems like it was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete