Saturday, October 10, 2009

Settling

Thing are starting to calm down around here, even with a bit of acting up from time to time.

Rósa, my dog, still hates me and can not believe we brought this kid in the house. Usually she ignores him, or if she thinks he is getting to much attention, she growls.

Kasper loves being a super big brother and is very helpful with talking to and visiting Leo while I do other things.

Stefán is very proud, but the busy week full of changes has taken its toll and we are stating to see a little crankyness. He would never admit it, but I think he is a little jealous!

Davíð is enjoying music and listening to the news with his youngest, quality time.

I am recovering very well. Although I do not have as much energy as I would like, it will come.

Next week Rósa, Leo and I are going to start our daily get back into shape walks.

The sooner we all get into routine the better.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear that everything is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete