Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Time to leave

Being a week and a half over due is no fun, no fun at all.

So I have been trying everything possible to make this baby come out.

Saturday  we went out to Inga and Rob's (the inlaws). The boys went swimming, Davíð helped out with some work and I got acupuncture, to try to get this baby moving.

Sunday I mostly hoped the acupuncture would start working. It didn't. Inga says I am not relaxed enough for it to work.

Monday I had an ultrasound, the baby is at least 4 kilo's already. I also had monitoring done and everything is fine.

ALSO: I tried an old German midwife's recipe to bring on labor. The magical mix including raw eggs, cream and Castor oil did not bring me my baby, although I did spend an entire day with killer braxton hicks and a seriously ill stomach.

I am unsure about what the next stop will be.

After spending all day recovering from the last one I am not sure if I am ready for anymore drastic action.

No comments:

Post a Comment