Monday, August 03, 2009

Eeva the couchsurfer

Proof of a small world:
Eeva from Finland comes to visit Iceland and couchsurfs with me.
She tells me of this group her family is in, the she mentions the same group is also in Saskatchewan.
Not just anywhere in Saskatchewan, but in Outlook, Saskatchewan. My first home town!
I realize I know this group, they are known as the Simonsons in Outlook. Some people call them Whiteheads because they nearly all have super blond hair. Others say if one of the boys smiles at you, consider yourself pregnant - because they have so many children.
So, I had my very own Simonson, straight from Finland stay with me.
It was amazing! Although I will not claim to understand this group anymore then I did before.
And here she is playing board games with my kids:

No comments:

Post a Comment