Wednesday, August 19, 2009

23 days

23 more days until my due date....
Where has the time gone?

I feel like I have been pregnant forever and know I will be lonely with no one kicking me in the ribs and squishing my bladder, but I can not believe it is coming to an end.

I am just not ready!

I bought 2 bibs and 2 soothers the other day, bringing my baby supplies to:

2 bibs
2 soothers
10 undershirts
5 clothing sets
7 socks
5 blankets
15 diapers
1 little cradle

I assume this is all I need, but I seem to remember having more stuff before last time.

I still need to pack my hospital bag...

Last night Davíð says: Well since the baby is full term now, why doesn't he come out tonight

And I am thinking: Because he knows that I would panic and not be able to find anything, he doesn't want to stress me out

Considerate boy...

I know, I need some belly pictures, running out of time for that too, but you need to talk to Davíð cause I can not take these myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment