Thursday, July 09, 2009

Swine Flu

I dont know if I am just being paranoid, probably am, but this thing worries me.

I think that normally it would not, we are healthy and I am sure we have lived through worse flu's then this one seems to be,

but then I read that it is only a problem if you have some other health issues or are pregnant.

Well, I am very pregnant so reading this had me worrying.

So, for this reason I am going to cut back on the couchsurfers for the summer.

I just think that having a new guest in our home, nearly everyday, who just got off a plane, might be asking for trouble.

At least if we have the same amount of surfers as last year I am sure to catch several flu's.

We will how ever still host a few super special people, or ones caught in a touch situation, like being caught at the airport over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment