Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rosie poo

We may never know why we started calling her that.

Rosa is my dog. We call her Rosie poo, and sing songs to her with that name. I can admit that online, but do not know if I would do it on purpose.

In fact when Stefán's playschool teacher asked my if my dogs name was actually poo, I denied it.

But now she has earned the name, for real.

She has always been terrible for eating other dogs poo, or rolling in it. The brown steaks down her back are usually a give away before she gets within smelling range.

But the other day was great, she comes into the living room with a mouthful and drops it at Rob's feet (my father in law) a good offering. Perhaps a gift for letting her stay here.

Rob did not share her enthusiasm for the smelly treat, but no one can say she doesn't mean well.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, that´s something!!! Our dog was also "delightful" in that sense! Funny what they find nice, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it best when you can see they are so proud of themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just remember a nice and pleasant experience that happened to us in landspitali less than a month ago. Maybe things are different now.

    ReplyDelete