Thursday, June 11, 2009

Paving the road - after I leave

As life typically goes, they are paving the road in front of my house.

It will not be finished until after I leave but I still get to enjoy all the benefits of a construction zone surrounding my home. I live in a duplex and we are completely surrounded.

People just have to park a few blocks away and walk home, I am sure the exercise is good for us.

I also love the smell of dirt in my laundry, hanging it outside just is not giving that fresh smell anymore and I don't have a dryer :(

The best part is, in typical Icelandic style, there is nothing blocking off the huge machines, tools or holes in the ground, leaving the ideal play place.
OK, so it is a little dangerous, the boys love it and Rósa really did need another reason the bark!
I do not know how we are going to move through this tomorrow!



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:30 PM

    Good luck with moving. And also why did you change your blog name? You havent said yet.
    Janielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought I might have a small stalker issue, all cleared up now :)
    like you say, you can never be to careful with that crazy mother...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:35 PM

    hahahaha, I see. Well the new name is really cool. P.S. Is or was the stalker hot or not? HAHAHAHAH
    Janielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michal5:21 PM

    Congratulations on your anniversary! May you enjoy many more years of comanionship and joy!

    Marriage is a lot of work. Mark and I are trying to build up our relationship, too. It's a wonderful thing, and so worth the effort.

    And happy belated birthday too. I hope you had a special day.

    ReplyDelete