Saturday, June 27, 2009

Deep Sleep

After moving cross country, hopefully for the last time, we are not getting things back together.

One item that did not make the cut in being shipped was our bed. A single bed that Davíð has used since high school was simply no longer meeting our needs and just plain getting old.

Now that we are down south again it is time find a bed, and we did.

It is perfect. King size, more then 2 meters long for Davíð and Chiropractic.

It was love at first sight, I rolled around on it and was even more amazed.

Then they mentioned the price and I was mad. I would rather sleep on a mat on the floor or another single bed.... or so I thought.

But this simply is not true. Being 7 months pregnant with my third kid and getting a little old, 28, my back is not as kind to me as it once was.

Not to mention Davíð who has been bending in half to sleep.

So, with some generous family contributions in birthday presents and anniversary gifts, we have managed to buy the dream bed.

Now I just can not wait to get our apartment to try it out over night!

and if you want to sleep over, I think we can fit you on there too!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:38 AM

    Promise, KT, That I can sleep with you too!!!!!!!!
    Janielle

    ReplyDelete