Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quoting

I know I promised to explain the blog move, but that will have to wait. Today I want to document the things my boys have said recently. Sometimes I wonder what they are thinking.
Kasper
  • Why did the dog go over the road?
  • It is good that you are so fat, it makes you easy to find - the fat one in the red coat.
  • It is OK that you are a little fat, you always have been fat so I am used to it.
Stefán
  • In Icelandic my name is Stefán. In English they just call me Mr. Farts.
  • Because I am bigger I drink cows milk, that means that the baby will drink chicken milk?
  • This is not just a flower bike, it is a dragon bike, with flowers. But no one else can see the dragons. (Stefán defending his bike)

1 comment:

  1. Michal4:00 PM

    Ah, to know exactly what they mean! I got such a kick out of Stephan defending his bike.

    And I wonder if the dog went over the road for the same reason the chicken crossed it . . .?

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete