Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The trip home

We always plan to leave by 9, 10 at the latest. This never works then I get extremly stressed because we are always late.

Next time I will plan to leave at 3 or 4 in the afternoon then be pleased with myself when I get on the way at 11.

Inga made a huge breakfast of bacon and eggs, a big treat in Iceland. At least for us!

The boys had an Easter Egg Hunt, thanks to Rob's trip to England with cheap chocolate and duty free shopping.

Davíð filled up the car with fluids and we were on our way.

WE had subs and coffee with a friend and about 50 bathroom breaks so the trip took a little longer then usual - more then 11 hours, and this is a nightmare for everyone.

But we made it back, alive, reasonable healthy and to a town full of snow!

After enjoying a week of spring down south it was hard to go back to the snow and I kind of wanted to cry, but it has to melt soon doesn't it?

I really missed everyone down south and really wish that I could have seen more people. Therre was so much I wanted to do and I look forward to being closer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment