Saturday, March 07, 2009

Movie Night

Every Friday is movie night in our house. An excuse for chips, pop and staying up late.

Last night we decided to watch the boy in the stripped pajamas. I should thankful that Stefán passed out before it even started.

We thought it would be a good family movie - two boys being friends one German and one Jewish during WW2. We really could have researched it a little more, but it looked good.

So, we cried while trying to explain the situations in the movie to Kasper. It was a little more intense then I thought it would be.

So my 8 year old got a good history lesson last night - something he could relate with because the main characters were 8 year old boys.

I can not explain better with out ruining the movie - and I recommend it. The movie was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment