Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I know crazy

My mother taught me some very valuable lessons in life.

These are not the typical lessons about family or roles.

Having a complete schizophrenic mother taught me to spot other crazy people right away.

Sometimes too soon because others may not really see it yet, dismissing what I think are clear signs as interesting personality traits. Or they might think they are imagining things.

This is a personal warning list for myself:
  • Considers themselves the most important person around, possibly invincible.
  • Does strange things like wears a pair of sun glasses inside. Really dark sunglasses, when it is not that bright, INSIDE.
  • Changes views on every possible issue or question, depending on the time of day.
  • Changes entire attitude, sometimes in the blink of an eye.
I try to avoid these people, at all costs. But sometimes it is unavoidable.

The sun glasses really gets me, my mother did that all the time. Sitting around in the dark with sun glasses on.

A co worker did the same thing the other day, gave me nightmares.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:35 AM

    If I am driving sitting at home with the blinds open or closed depends on the day anyways I have to wear brownish tint sunglass's cause If I don't I find that I get sleepy quick and I mean Quick I even find it hard on my eyes when I am around florasant lighting cause its gets to me as well so leave some levy for sunglass's
    And who doesn't wear sunglass's at night it so cool Lol Lol Lol Lol

    Tye

    ReplyDelete