Monday, February 02, 2009

Today

I read Lizzy's blog and she says that there is talk in the Canadian papers about making Iceland a province. I am embarrassed that I did not see this myself or even heard of it but I laughed.
To all Canadians considering this idea - cute but, maybe you need to think a little more.

I just noticed how the phone book has comics in it. I mean more then 200 pages of one square at a time comics in the corner of each page. Strange and unexpected and caused me to miss a fair amount of time at work because I just could not stop looking at them.

I finally cut the boys hair. It was getting a little long and they would never comb it so they looked really homeless, but still I was sad to see it go.

Stefán has a new best friend, Benni. They take turns going to each others houses playing.
It is actually about time Stefán found a friend here, he seems much more happy.

The town has decieded, probably thanks to the economic situation, to sell all the houses they own. This is a problem for us because we did not actually plan to buy a place here but now it looks like we might have to otherwise. I ll keep you updated on that one. Stupid town - although we have first dibs on buying the place we live in now.

3 comments:

  1. I never heard about any thing in the canadian news papers about iceland at not a least right now.

    Second they put Comics in phone books for people who have nothing better to do but read a 200 page phone book.

    Its must be a archie comic to want to read a 200 page Phone book any ways send me pics of these comics I want to see what they look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the comics are like stick guys - id take a picture but my camera is a little temperamental these days - a mountain kinda resembles a mountain and a small picture would just be a blur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if you can get your hands on a scanner scan a few pages for me or send me a couple of pages from the phone book in the mail to me.

    ReplyDelete