Sunday, January 04, 2009

Normal Life

Back at home now and I really do not know where to start in getting things back to normal.

First we need to fix the problems from leaving town.

My slightly scatter packing meant that we ended up leaving Davíð's phone and some vital tools at his parents.

In my defense they were packed but the car was full, no more could fit.

The car has now been unloaded, new sim cards ordered, the house being reorganized as we speak.

The New Year is starting out well.

Among my resolutions are losing another 5 kilos, quitting smoking (for the hundredth time), only wearing clothing that fits me and possibly having a baby girl.

I have managed the quiting now, the worst is over. So I am ready to try for that baby girl I want.

I am trying to wear clothing that fits but it leaves me with so few options, I basically always wear the same thing.

The other 5 kilos are on the way out tomorrow as I get back into the gym. I am soooo looking forward to it.

In the husband news: The doctors have no idea what the lumps in davíð are, so they say it is best to just take them out.

I hope they are right because I just spent the whole weekend talking him into surgery. I guess this is happening in February, so we will be back in Reykjavík then.

Should remember to get the house meeting while we are there too.

So, Normal Life.

Spending so much time getting settled just to tear it all back up again.

AND: We went for a little hike this morning, it was really really windy. There was a lot of abandoned houses, probably because of the wind. But why would you build a house in a place that windy anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment