Sunday, January 04, 2009

Blinding Rage

So I was helping Davíð organize some papers and going through and sorting when I come across a pile of emails from Monika.
All printed out.
I swear the room got darker. A rage began to consume me.
I know this is old stuff, I can just through it away, it is just trash. But the sight of it makes me crazy.
I am normally a reasonably calm person, but for some reason anything with her name, from her, about her or sounding like her makes every muscle in my body tense up and I forget myself.
It does seem worse these days, maybe I am taking my nicotine withdrawal anger out on someone who isn't here.
I need to relax now, maybe I need a bubble bath.

2 comments:

  1. What you need a minute or two to relax collect your thoughts then take a walk to the local mall for a dart board and about 100 darts then to the printshop for photo is Ms. Homewrecker printed and cut to size for your new dart board. upon getting home hang it on the wall and when you feel frustated you can now take it out on Ms. Homewrecker with a good old game of Darts and remember you wont feel guilty for hating here when you have taken all your anger out on a photo of her attached to a dart board remember the face is where the most points are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, jealousy is a super weird emotion, one that you should not have to deal with, ever. Yucky scary.

    ReplyDelete