Saturday, January 10, 2009

Better then a barcode tattooed on my hand

Auðkenni
Better because you can lose it, and it works with the all knowing id number system.
Want to rent a movie? Whats your number?
Attached to my number is an other number. The number to my Auðkenni. A little grew thing that has a button. When you push the button a unique to you, only usable once, 7 digit number appears.
You need this number to sign in for online banking.
I used to think it was a great idea, until I learned that they were not from the bank.
I got a new account with a new bank and thought I would need a new key thing but they said I did not because it was attached to my kennitella (id number) and was in the system. No matter where I open a bank, THE SYSTEM knows what kind of number I need to sign into my online banking.
What else are they keeping on me?

No comments:

Post a Comment