Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

Ah, Christmas Day! A day to relax, enjoy gifts, do a few more and stuff yourself with yet another huge meal.
And to think I was working so hard at the gym :)

This day everyone went to Stína's house, Inga brought tons of food, and all 12 of us ate far too much.




Here is Kristína with dessert, after midnight.



Stefán is so tired and so full he is really having a hard time eating this.



Clone Kasper


Stefán said Kasper hurt his eye, and here he is trying to show me where.
Tattletale.



Some of the gang, Rob, Inga, Már


I tried to make the whipped cream for dessert, it turned into butter.
Guess I whipped it a little too much and the milk actually came out of the cream and left butter.
Cooking has never been my strong point.
I did not know this was possible.



Clone Davíð.



A little tired Ulfrun.



Stefáns bestest friend and cousin to the boys, Garpur.



And again, with a balloon.



Már's mom and her husband were down from England.



They brought neato balloons.



Everyone was impressed.



And everyone had a try.


Lots.



Stefán was a little stressed about the lobster.


This feast had everything, I would not dare to try to name it all, but I htink you can guess from the picture.



Vala and Steve.



Davíð enoying a Christmas book.



And you always need at least one terrible shot - so here it is,
this is Kasper!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:16 AM

    Looks like you had a sweet time. Cant believe you made such fine butter! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i learn a new skill everyday :)

    ReplyDelete