Saturday, November 15, 2008

It is true

I thought it was just unlucky that every time I hung out the sheets to dry outside it started raining, I started to think this was terrible luck.
Then Davíð said I was bringing bad weather here and I should stop doing laundry.
Today I hung the sheets outside. It is cold and snow is everywhere but it was not to windy and the sky is clear.
Stefán and I were in the kitchen doing crafts and I looked out the window and I could not see anything.
Instead of rain I got a blizzard this week.
I went out to try to save my sheets but only managed to get one.
It s so windy the laundry tree is spinning, I can not see because of the snow in my face.
The laundry will just have to fend for itself until the weather gets a little better.
I am sure I will find half of it in the field tomorrow.
I must have the worst luck ever.
I need a dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment