Saturday, October 04, 2008

Something sticking in my eye

and it makes me want to cry

I could start a sad whinny country song. But not tonight. Tonight is reserved for getting my stuff together because tomorrow I go home.

It is bitter sweet.

First lets start with the car ride home. 9 hours in a car with a man I love so much I actually manage to smile when Monika calls and he talks to her on the phone. So I am really being tested with patience and how much I can handle as a friend. 

But I do like his company so it has the potential. 

When we get to town, Kasper has a birthday party to go to.

My husband has a new home to move into and I have furniture to arrange because I have decided that the best way to deal with this, for now, is to keep so busy I do not even notice him gone.

Project one - rearrange entire house. That should keep me busy until Tuesday, I will let you know then what project two will be. 

I am done crying over this, for now at least and I have a plan to get over it. A plan to keep happy and a plan to make my perfect family go back to normal. 

And if that doesn't work I have some ideas for what I am looking for in my next husband - must make me one cup a tea a day and call me from work at least once. 

Well, honestly I have not thought that far ahead yet. Lets just work on plan A.

No comments:

Post a Comment