Saturday, October 18, 2008

My New Home

I am so proud of myself right now.

I have my own apartment that I moved into last week. I even managed my own lease and everything.

Thanks to lots of help everything is furnished and looking great. All I really need now is a fridge, but the food is staying OK out on the steps outside so ther is no hurry.

I started work on Monday. Nothing too special, just in a nursing home and cleaning, but it will pay a few bills and works well with Kaspers school hours.

I should have internet n the next few days so I promise to write more very soon. Right now I am at a friends and it is a little akward!

3 comments:

  1. Hey darling! I owe you a phone call, I know it. I've been sick all week, but so happy to see this posting. GO KO-LEEN. Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as if you doubted Ii was a super hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:58 PM

    You are a superhero indeed!!! Keep at it, you are great!

    ReplyDelete