Monday, February 04, 2008

Bollurdagar and New Decorations

Today is Bollurdagar, a day for eating things in balls. The most common being a donut type thing topped with chocolate and filled with whip cream and jam. As you can see we had our own made for 7:00 a.m. and had a fabulous sugar filled breakfast.
Kasper's School even had fish balls for lunch and more of the donut things for snack.

I also got some toy store decorations from work and am in the process of redecorating our apartment with a very kid friendly theme.
These are the buns before we filled them. They do not taste good at all on there own. Actually, they are terrible.
And here is the jam filling. We ran out of jam so we borrowed this stuff from Agata. Blueberry!
Stefán would not finish his and wanted bananas fir breakfast instead. Fair enough.
And Kasper is Kasper. Need I say more?
I brought home these Knights signs because I liked the castle tops. I want to put them in the windows.
Kasper is showing off his Darth Vader mask/voice changer. I admit it, I have been playing with it too.
Care Bears floor decals, how cool is that? I have two, they are like the door mats I do not have! Real door mats get on my nerves because they always get caught on the door.
The boys favorite, Ninga Turtles. Most of my co-workers wanted this one, but I won because I am the only one with little boys.
Last but not least, here is the remains of the whip cream that Davíð slaved away on. We do not have a mixer, so be amazed, this was whipped with a spoon!

1 comment:

  1. Yea, puking out the shark, good call. Love this post! Stefán looks so much like his Pabbi in this picture, it's amazing! You've inspired me to do some posting this week. I've been beyond lame-o in that dept. Oh, and love the apartment redesign. The Queer Eye guys would be proud of you!

    ReplyDelete