Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Beginnings

It has began - my official rise in the Toys R Us tower.

This month I have to learn everything you need to know to run the girls department of Toys R Us, because by the end of the Month I will be a section manager. Yippeee!

A title and a raise. But really my job does not change that much. I will still stock shelves but I will have responsibility's and powers.

I can ask others to do things.

Leave lists to be done.

I have to be sure the section matches Toys R Us standards.

I have to be sure to order enough of the appropriate toys.

I will predict what will sell well in Iceland and arrange displays and orders to accommodate that.

I am so excited!

A change!

A challenge!

At least for a while it will be a challenge. We will see what comes.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:59 PM

    Congrats! This is definitely something worth looking forward to! :) Let's meet up sometime for dinner.

    ReplyDelete