Friday, October 05, 2007

Stupid Bank!

I am crazy with anger at my bank today.

I have not been able to transfer money between accounts, it was always saying no account symbol.

Today I called and I guess my account is not set up right in the computer and I will need to go back down to the bank and get a new secret number.

This might be fine except that I work all the time and it should ave been done right the first time. I remember picking out the number - but no one put it in the system.

Now this is my problem, or rather, Davíð's because I can not transfer him money for the family and I am working all weekend.

This is not the first problem either. A month after I had my account I had to go in and get my online banking sorted out because for some reason I could only see my balance and it said I was not allowed to view transactions.

I am now thinking that anyone can get a job at Kaupþing - you do not need to do anything right...

OK, I think I feel better now.

A little venting is good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment