Tuesday, October 30, 2007

In pain

So my tooth is fixed now.

It was as bad as I first had imagined, but different. I thought I had lost a filling. It turned out hat the filling was just useless now because a cavity had started on one side and hollowed out my tooth.

So they filed my tooth down to nothing. Drilled into the roots and built me a nice little plastic tooth on top of the very little real tooth that was left.

I was fortunate enough to have had enough freezing that I did not feel a thing during the drilling, sanding etc.

It is unfortunate that this freezing had to wear off and now I am hurting. A lot.

Another every sad and almost as painful thing was the cost. The price was more then
25000IKR, but the nice guy gave me %10 off. Good thing other wise I would not have had enough money in my bank account...

So the final bill was 22800IKR (378 American). Good thing I get paid in two days....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:23 PM

    Ouch! I hope you got some pain pills to see you through the worst of it! Einar had to have a root canal a few years ago. These surgeries are never cheap. But at least the worst is over and you should never be bothered by that tooth again.

    How goes the job hunt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as well as I would have hoped. Been working too much!

    ReplyDelete