Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sepia and a play date

Two big events in the past 24 hours.

1. We went for a play date at Diane's house. She is from Arizona and just moved here with her Icelandic husband and two boys Finn Erik (1) and Stefán (4). The funniest thing is the two 4 year old Stefáns playing. They are the same height, both have blond hair, it looks so funny!

2. I learned a Sepia feature on my camera, so now I can take some different pictures!


The other Stefán


Kasper


Our Stefán


chaos and fun



the other Stefán


Our Stefán


Little Finn Erik


A little angry Kasper


Stefán took a picture of me....


Stefán and I looking very serious


Little Finn Erik



Boys everywhere


Kasper



Stefán and Stefán , up and down

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:24 AM

    Nice pictures. :) My Icelandic friend and I met in Utah when 2 of our boys were both around 3 months old. We've been friends ever since. :) It's fun to watch the kids grow up together. You'll see. Is Diane a newbie to Iceland like you were? If so, you can help her out. ;) Even if she's been here before, maybe she hasn't lived here long enough to be accustomed to all the 'otherness' one always finds in a different country. Either way, you two will have lots in common with your boys. :) I hope she settles in as well as you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she has only been here 6 or 7 weeks.
    I hope I can be helpful..

    ReplyDelete