Monday, September 10, 2007

Posturinn

I went to pick up my present from Janielle today - Yipee!

I told the lady at the desk that it was a little annoying having to come down to the post office every time when it says they try to deliver it to me and do not even ring the buzzer. I told her that several times I know I have been home and the notice that I was not home was just dropped off.

She filled out an official complaint for me and she said it will be looked into!

I do not know if this is true, but I think it is important for the Post Office to realize that people are angry at the crap for service they have lately.

Today I feast of good coffee, wearing my new bra! And tonight I rink good tea while eating some tasty Canadian chocolate. Tomorrow I will look amazing in my new make up (if it is not raining).

Thanks Janielle

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:52 AM

    No problem, how does the bra fit, too big or to small?
    Janielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent thanks!

    ReplyDelete